marți, 26 martie 2013

Proiectele eTwinning si engleza dau roade

Multumiri doamnei profesoare de limba engleza, Oana  Lungu



My dear friend,
My name is Razvan. I live in Codlea in Brasov county. I learn at School No. 2 in Coldea.
I like playing football. What games do you like to play?
It is spring here now.
I would like to come to Spain to see you. I also have a lot of friends, like Andrei, Bogdan, Marian etc. I would also like you to come and see me here.
Best wishes,
Razvan


Dear friend,
My name is Anca, I am ten years old and I am in the 4th grade at School No 2 in Codlea.
I like doing exercises in differet subjects. I also like reading. I like going outside with my friends or stay in front of the computer or watch Tv.
Talk to you soon,
Anca


My dear friend,
My country is Romania. My country is beautiful in spite of all bad things known abroad.
I would like to know your country and learn the Spanish traditions.
Can you tell me what is your opinion about my country and writing to me.
Best wishes,
Ioana

My dear friend,
I am Alin. We haven’t talked for a long time. I am in the 4th grade now!
It is warm here in Romania now. It is a nice spring. We like it.
Best wishes, Alin

Dear Yago,
I am Robert Rusu.
I like football.
It is spring here in Romania.
 I am writing a quintet to you about spring:
1.Spring

2. a charming season
3. beautiful, colourful, nice smelling,
4.Spring is a  magic season.
5. and sunny
Best wishes,
Robert


My dear friend,
I am Anca and I am 10 years old.
Spring is here and we see a lot of birds and flowers.
I have some small trees in bloom in my room.
I would like to see you.
Bye,
Anca

My dear friend,
My name is Robert Fodoreanu.
My favourite season is winter.
I like playing and studying.
Bye,
Robert
My dear friend,
I am Alexandru Cosovanu and I live in Codlea in Brasov County.
I am a pupil in the 4th grade.
Spring is here in Romania.
I like playing on my laptop because I can take it anywhere with me.
Best wishes,
Alex


My dear friend,
We are Amalia and Andrei. We are good friends. We like school.
It is spring here in Romania. We celebrate Easter on the 5th of May. We are excited to see what the bunny will bring us.
We wish you a happy spring!
Love,
Amalia and Andrei
My dear friend Paula,
I am glad we are friends and I realised you are a very clam and undesrtanding girl.
Spring also came here with the first snowdrop.
I am also happy that Steaua, the Romanian football team won the game against Chelsea. Steaua is my favourite football team.
Do you know what I wish for? ...I would like a video chat so we can see us for real!
Kisses,
Andra

My dear friend,
I am Dorin and I am 10 years old. I live in Codlea and I am in the 4th grade at School No. 2. I am short.
I love playing football. I’ve been playing football for 3 years. I am a good football player. My favourite Romanian football team is FC Brasov. My favourite Spanish football team is Barcelona. I also like Lionel Messi because he is a good football player.
It is warm here in Romania.
Best wishes,
Dorin



My dear friend Judit,
My best friends are Andra, Amalia, Anca and Maria.
I hope we can talk and become good friends and know each other.
I live in Codlea in Brasov county and I study School No. 2 I am happy to knw you.
I like singing, dancing and playing volyball. I wish you a beautiful and warm spring.
Best wishes,
Adina

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Opinia dumneavoastra conteaza.
Spuneti-va parerea despre activitatile noastre.